Ref: PKFS0038 Print
Outstanding apartments for investment in Leeds

Within walking distance to Leeds Train Station and a city centre full of things to do and a vibrant nightlife, this exceptional project offers a mixture of modern homes and refurbished residences within a Grade II-listed building for investors and lifestyle buyers. Payment plans are available for those looking to spread the cost of their investment.

Price £148,000
Enquire Now!
Do you like this Property ? Call Us Now For More information +44 (0) 208 344 2339

About the project and apartments

This quality Grade II-listed building offers a total of 80 apartments for sale designed and laid out to high specifications. Buyers can choose from studios for those seeking rental income, up to large two bedroom properties ticking the boxes for those looking to relocate and live in the UK. The project will be finished in 2019 and is being constructed by a highly sought after developer in the city.

Heading inside, the residences have been laid out with a modern interior boasting an open plan kitchen and offset living room, the kitchen is fitted with white goods and high quality appliances while the lounge offers space for relaxing. Bedrooms are overly comfortable, while bathrooms are fully equipped. The properties have been painted in neutral colours.


Property prices and availability

Studio residences sized from 34m2 and available from 127,000GBP

One bedroom residences sized from 43m2 and available from 148,000GBP

Two bedroom residences – please contact us for more details


Payment plan information

Buy today with only a 15% down payment needed upon exchange of the contracts. The remaining 85% will be payable upon completion in 2019 – contact us for all the details about payment terms and availability.


Rental income information

Perfect for buyers seeking a high level of rental income with their purchase, residences within this building are projected to start earning at around 6.4% per annum for the investor, making this an exceptional development – it more than ticks all the boxes.


Location in Leeds

One of the booming economies within the UK, the city of Leeds has seen an exponential growth rate of 6% over the last five years with analysts suggesting that figure could reach as high as 8.8% within the next five years. A top pick by Property UK, Leeds has a population of three million and high employment prospects with employment rate expected to increase by 3.4% in the near future. There will be 70,000 new homes built in Leeds by the end of 2028, making Leeds an exciting city to invest in.

A vibrant city full of life, things to see and do, Leeds is a modern city and is accessible to neighbouring Manchester within an hour on the train. A train will also take you to London in only two hours, providing those who live in Leeds with a wealth of opportunities for exploring and moving around the UK. The development is well placed for life within the city itself with local amenities and shops close by assuring units will remain rented and highly sought after for years to come.


Walking distances

7 minutes walk to Victoria Quarter Shopping Centre

8 minutes walk to First Direct Arena

9 minutes walk to Leeds CBD area

12 minutes walk to Leeds Teaching Hospital

14 minutes walk to Leeds Train Station


Train distances

22 minutes to York

49 minutes to Manchester Piccadilly

2 hours 12 minutes to London King’s Cross

Share