Ref: PKFS0039 Print
Grade II-listed modern residences for sale in Leeds

Located just a short walk away from Leeds Train Station and the city centre full of life and things to do, this project is a mixture of refurbished apartments and new build homes within a beautiful Grade II-listed building. Take advantage of a fantastic payment plan and enquire today for all the details.

Price £127,000
Enquire Now!
Do you like this Property ? Call Us Now For More information +44 (0) 208 344 2339

About the project and apartments

This stunning Grade II-listed building offers 80 high specification apartments for sale ranging from studios for investors up to spacious two bedroom homes for those looking to live and relocate to the UK. To be completed in 2019, the development is being built by one of the most respected companies in Leeds.

Inside, the properties have a modern layout with no expense spared. An open plan layout consisting of a fitted kitchen with white goods in place and excellent appliances leads off to a living room with lots of room for relaxing. Bedrooms can easily sleep two people, and bathrooms have been fitted with modern units. The homes are painted in friendly neutral colours easy for moving in. 


Property prices and availability

Studio properties sized from 34m2 and for sale from 127,000GBP

One bedroom properties sized from 43m2 and for sale from 148,000GBP

Two bedroom properties – please contact us for more details


Payment plan information

15% down payment once the contracts have been exchanged, followed by remaining 85% balance to be paid once the development is completed in 2019. 


Rental income information

Market estimates predict that this project will rent well, earning the investor around 6.4% in income per annum, making this one of the top developments that you will find in Leeds today. Contact us for all the details. 


Location in Leeds

A booming economy in the UK, Leeds has undergone huge growth over the last five years measuring at 6% with a further 8.8% predicted within the next five years alone. With a population of three million and employment prospects high, there will be 70,000 new properties built in Leeds by the end of 2028 - simply put, it is a city that is undergoing development and one that is ripe for investment. 

A vibrant city, Leeds is full of places to see and things to do - it is a modern city with easy access to neighbouring Manchester in just one hour via the train. London is accessible in just two hours via a train, providing those who live in Leeds with excellent options for moving around the UK. Local amenities and facilities are just a short walk away, meaning that these apartments will remain rented for years to come. 


Walking distances

7 minutes from Victoria Quarter Shopping Centre

8 minutes from First Direct Arena

9 minutes from Leeds CBD area

12 minutes from Leeds Teaching Hospital

14 minutes from Leeds Train Station


Train distances

22 minutes from York

49 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly

2 hours 12 minutes from London King’s Cross

Share