About the project and properties
This is one of the top investment opportunities in the city of Manchester and consists of just 31 flats for sale in total – there are only a few remaining units left and buyers can choose from different types of studios. Constructed by a top developer in the city, these homes will be completed and ready to move in by the end of summer 2018 and are offered with a 999 year leasehold.
Created as a boutique development, there is an overwhelming sense of peace and safety within the grounds of the apartments, residents can rest assured that they are able to relax and unwind when they come home. Inside, all properties have been designed with a touch of class to them for modern living and relaxation. Facilities and features include:
- On-site restaurant with food
- Bar and lounge to end the day
- Free car parking at building rear
- Laundry room and common room
- Freeview and TV in all homes
- Tea and coffee maker provided
- Free Wi-Fi available in public areas
- On-site conference room
- Room service for residents
- 24 hour concierge available
- Security and camera system
Property prices and availability
Studios smart suite for sale from £82,620
Studios family suite for sale from £110,740
Penthouse loft properties for sale from SOLD OUT
For all the latest information about this investment opportunity in Manchester, including a full break down of available units and answers to your questions – please call Property UK today to speak with our professional advisors.
How to buy a property in this project?
- Reserve your studio with a reservation fee of just £5,000
- Pay 50% upon exchange of the contract
- Pay 50% upon final completion of the homes
There is a rental guarantee in place that will see buyers net an impressive 7% return annually for the first three years after purchasing – making this an attractive option for investors looking for secure income in Manchester.
Why invest in Manchester?
- Awarded number destination for rental returns in the UK in 2015.
- Average house price growth was 8.8% over other major UK cities in 2017.
- Manchester is the third most visited city in the UK after London and Edinburgh.
Location in Manchester
The economic and culture capital of the North-West of England, Manchester is the largest and fastest growing regional city in this area of the UK and is a hive of innovation, things to do, and places to see – it is a thriving city. Voted as the best city to live in the UK twice in the last five years, Manchester property represents a safe investment with prices rising on average 8.8% in the last year alone.
These apartments are situated just a short five minute walking distance away from the world famous Old Trafford football ground, home to the mighty Manchester United Football Club and less than two miles away from Manchester City Centre with easy access to local public transport taking you around the city in a matter of moments.
27 minutes to Manchester Airport
50 minutes to Leeds via train
50 minutes to Liverpool via train
51 minutes to Sheffield via train
2 hours 10 minutes to London via train
2 hours 21 minutes to Newcastle via train