Located in Vauxhall, this is one of the most comprehensive projects in London today and is ripe for investment today with units quickly selling out. Place yourself in the heart of the city, close to everything you could possibly need and with connections to several landmark points from Canary Wharf to Liverpool Street.
About the project and properties
Stylish development offers 645 properties in total, ranging from small studios for investment up to large four bedroom apartments and penthouses for family living. In total, there are seven buildings and all are connected through landscaped gardens. There are only units remaining in tower block building and completion is May 2019.
Most units are fitted with private balconies or terraces for sitting and enjoying a magnificent view across the River Thames and city. Homes are generously sized and benefit from modern interior designs and open plan living rooms. Properties are fitted to cater towards a luxury lifestyle in London.
Features and facilities include
- On-site retail shops for daily amenities
- Fully equipped luxury gym within
- 24 hour concierge provided
- On-site cinema room
- Business lounge
- Private dining room
- Window cleaning services
- General site maintenance
- Parking spaces for apartments
- And much more
Property prices and availability
Studio properties available from – contact us
One bedroom properties available from £635,000
Two bedroom properties available from £738,000
Three bedroom properties available from £1,550,000
Four bedroom properties available from £2,650,000
- Gross rental yield ranges from 3.80% - 4.50%.
- 10% down payment and balance on completion.
Location in London
Centrally located in Zone 1, Vauxhall is undergoing a mammoth regeneration project that will see more than 18,000 new homes built, 25,000 jobs created, lots of commercial spaces popping up, business and offices moving into the area, and much more – Vauxhall will soon become one of the go-to areas for investment in the city.
Within walking distance to this development are two London Underground stations, including Nine Elms station opening in 2020 within one minute. Vauxhall Station can be walked to in just eight minutes currently. Commuting and moving around the city has never been easier with so many transportation options at your doorstep.
Walking distance to
- One minute to Nine Elms Station
- Eight minutes to Vauxhall Station
- 18 minutes to Battersea Power Station
Cycling distance to
- Eight minutes to Big Ben
- 14 minutes to Buckingham Palace
- 23 minutes to Tower Bridge
Tube distance to
- 17 minutes to Victoria Station
- 18 minutes to Waterloo Station
- 20 minutes to Clapham Junction
- 27 minutes to St. Pancras International
- 31 minutes to Bank
- 32 minutes to Liverpool Street Station