The project enjoys a rooftop garden with incredible skyline views out towards The Shard, and offers stylish apartments ranging from studios up to large three bedroom homes for families looking to live right in the centre of London.
About the project and flats
This new project offers a total of 336 apartments for sale. You will find studios for investors, as well as large three bedroom units for those with children – there is something for everyone here. The project is well connected for commuting around Central London with ease, and offers a fantastic London skyline view towards The Shard. This is one of the top investment opportunities currently available in Southwark, developed by one of the most respected companies in the city.
Facilities for residents include a large gym and roof top garden. The project is built around two new public squares just minutes away, while there is space available for on-site shops and cafes. The potential here is absolutely endless.
Inside, all flats have been developed with smart home interior, offering modern open plan living in communal areas. All properties are fitted with private balconies or a winter garden – ideal for relaxing after a long day exploring one of the best capitals in the world. Apartments are designed with an enhanced high-end specification – under floor heating, contemporary bathrooms, and luxury kitchens.
Facilities for residents include
- Apartments with wheelchair access
- Rooftop garden with panoramic views
- Large fitness suite and gym
- 24 hour concierge services
- Resident’s function room
- Car parking underground
- 700 cycle space parking
- Gorgeous London skyline views
- High specification homes
- And lots more within
Property prices and availability
- Studio apartments SOLD OUT
- 1 bedroom apartments measuring 52m2 for sale from SOLD OUT!
- 2 bedroom apartments measuring 92m2 for sale from 940,000GBP
- 3 bedroom apartments measuring 94m2 for sale from 1,195,000GBP
- Penthouse apartments for sale – contact us
- Gross rental yield expected from 3.50% - 3.90% depending on size and location.
For more information regarding latest terms, project availability, and any price updates – contact us today to speak with a professional team member of Property UK, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Location in London
Southwark is a fantastic central spot in London to call yours and was home to Shakespeare amongst many others. An area currently undergoing regeneration, the business world has recently woken up to the potential of Southwark as the area transforms into one of the most thriving spots in London.
Offering superb views towards The Shard, these homes are just a short six minute walking distance from Southwark Underground station, placing home owners right in the heart of London with easy commuting options taking you in all directions. London’s famous West End is a lovely walk across the river away.
The project is located on Blackfriars Road, and future development will see wider pavements introduced, a new cycling highway, 27 brand new commercial shops, cafes, two new public spaces, and much more just a short few minutes walking distance from the flats. Couple this with a location that is already just a short walk from Borough Market, then you understand just how important a setting this is.
Educational institutes within a few miles include: Imperial College London, King’s College London, University College London, University of the Arts London, Royal College of Art, London South Bank University, and lots more for your children to choose from.
Walking distance to
- Six minutes to Southwark Station
- 10 minutes to Waterloo Station
- 10 minutes to Elephant & Castle
- 15 minutes to Blackfriars Station
Tube distance to
- 4 minutes to Bank
- 9 minutes to Canary Wharf
- 10 minutes to Oxford Street
- 12 minutes to Tottenham Court Road
- 13 minutes to St. Pancras International
- 23 minutes to London City Airport
- 39 minutes to Heathrow Airport